Netscape Communicator 4.5 & 4.6
- Open Netscape
- Click on Edit on the Menu bar and click on Preferences
- DOUBLE click on Mail and Newsgroups
- Click once on Identity.
- Type in your name as you would like it to appear in the "Your Name Box"
- Type in your Email address in the "Email Address" box.
- Click once on "Mail Servers"
- Delete any accounts that you do not use. Click on Add
- Type pop.gate.net in the Mail Server name.
- Choose POP3 server from the drom down menu for Server Type
- Type your UserID in User Name
- Click on OK and then OK again
- Close Netscape and reopen to make mail changes effective.