Eudora Light 3.06
- Click on Tools
- Click on Options
- Click on Getting Started.
- Fill in the POP ACCOUNT address. For Eudora only, you must enter the Pop Account(email@example.com)
- Fill in the User Name, Keep Connection Method as Winsock.
- Click on the Personal Info Category. It will bring down the Pop Account, Real Name and Return Address info.
- Type your UserId in Dialup User Name
- Click on the Host Category and Fill in the SMTP as (mailhost.gate.net). Leave Ph and Ringer blank.
- Click on the Advanced Network CategoryUnder both Network open timeout and Network timeout after (if both are present) type (99999)
- (this last entry will allow your Eudora to download large email attachments and/or a large volume of messages
- Click on OK.