- Click on Tools Go to Services.
- Check to see if you have an Listing that says Internet Mail. Double Click on Internet mail. Goto Step 5.
- If you don't have a listing for Internet Mail, then Click on ADD.
- It shows up as services to Install. Double Click on Internet Mail.
- Fill in the MAIL USER Full Name.
- Fill in the MAIL USER Email Address. (email@example.com)
- Fill in the Internet Mail Server. (pop.gate.net)
- Account Name is your UserID (username)
- If you want the program not to prompt for a password, enter the password. If not leave it blank and it will prompt for it you every time you log on to access your mailbox.
- Click on Advanced Options.
- Fill in the Outgoing Mail Server Address (mailhost.gate.net)in the space that reads "forward all outbound mail to the following server."
- Click OK, Ok Again, Ok Again.